simple truths.... eternal consequences

Thursday, May 25, 2006

hey hey. back to life in the army. juz got offered an overseas posting from the army. uhhuh.. u hear me.... they shortlisted me for some overseas job. was totally shocked. was describing to daniel about the whole thing...

AO: you have been shortlisted for overseas posting (mumbles a bit)
Me:........ sorry sir? (didnt hear him on the first try. tried to make him repeat in a polite fashion)
AO: you have been shortlisted for overseas posting.
Me: HUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha... i totally shouted back at him in disbelief..... took me a while to compose myself. the first thing i thot was that.. crap.. my ministry. i tried to ask for me to be pulled out of the interview. but in army.. no such choice available one. i hafta go there and hopefully either sound out to the people in charge or fail the FFI (some health inspection). heard that once choosen, even if u dun wanna go, u hafta go.

told God that if this is a chance to show my maturity in choosing His kingdom over personal gain, i will pass the test. but if its a crossroad that he wanted me to go, then may He force me into it. juz like how daniel choosed not to enter OCS but God placed him inside there anyway. i guess in situations like this, man can onli sit back and watch the master in action. pls pray for me that i will be in His perfect plan. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home