simple truths.... eternal consequences

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

-Sat/sun
haha. had a farewell with the uls on sat-sun overnight. they were sweet! made this calendar/card thingie for me and gave me a book.. haha.. i tell u manx.. the book is amazing. every 5 pages got right a word that is related to me eg: long john's, superman, white, daniel.... haha... can see the effort.. really appreciated it. thanks pple. =)

wanted to go for soccer on sunday morning but cannot make it.. so tired. manx.. u soccer guys must keep running the soccer thing k? its the way to do guy's outreach. im convinced and convicted. God told me it was. after we woke up frm northeast rc, we went to eat downstairs at some kopitiam. haha.. (too bad it wasnt aircon-ed) had a nice chat with jiehui, elise n angela. learnt much from jiehui.... he's a very observant and learning guy. he picked up many skills from leaders arnd. i want to learn to be like that. haha.. absorb all the power from the anionted people. heh.

-monday
spend 5hrs of today with daniel. haha... met him up at 5 at tcc and we spend the whole time chatting till 8. haha.. then walk arnd and talk summore till 10.. madness manx.. haha.. i hope diffusion occurs. mabbe some of his spirit may diffuse into me.

going army soon. actualli quite enthu about the whole thing.. its seems fun to me. haha.. just hope dun kena super mad commanders and stuff. my mum seems more gan chong then me. weird. im their 1st son i guess.

saw much of God's hand today... indeed. i have been endorsed =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home