simple truths.... eternal consequences

Friday, May 19, 2006

sorethroat. but much better alr. thanks for everyone's prayer =) today another slack day. went to sgh to check up my arm injury again. apparantly its healing. thank God! but that means i dun get to downgrade. hafta go thru BMT again. actualli i dun reli mind leh. coz i wanna get back my fitness. cant stand being a weakling. its juz not.... glorious or something.. haha.. dunno how to put it into words.

was in the bus sitting down. saw this hockey player standing behind me with the trademark hockey stick. my minds started to drift again. almost became a hockey player. loved floorball. cant wait to finish my ns and go into nus to join the floorball team.... hiash. but the thot of ministry over cca haunted me again. have i not overcome this area yet? or is this another test? can i attempt to balance them or am i juz being selfish? self ambition or chasing passion? gosh... i nv seem to be able to get this thot figure out. someone help me along here. im trying to be honest with myself yet i cant seem to get the answer.

those who were sportsman. u know what i mean. Few things beats the 'high' of scoring in a competition or cutting thru the finish line. not for the glory sake, but the ADRENALINE RUSH... manx that feels reli good. the thrill of dribbling the ball thru the team juz by twist of sticks. ghosting past defenders. argh........
oh well. someone give me a BALANCED answer on this. quick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home