simple truths.... eternal consequences

Saturday, August 23, 2003

yo.. back from saturday svc.. and clm.. cool man.. today the service was totally totally cool.. had nice praise... but most important.. thru out the whole day arh. all the teaching i receive all seem to be me talking to me. its like God telling me exactly wad to change. those kinda thing that strike ur heart. from pm, svc, wfl, clm... all the teachings are like super powerful man... haha. got extra four things to work on liao.. but wanna share bout the thing that struck me most...

its something that was said during CLM by Ps Jeff... he was telling us about serving God with passion... i came to realize that w/o passion. its realli impossible to serve all the way man... i wanna do it with a undying passion.. seriously.. just like my dream of being a musician....if i find myself doing something which i have no passion for.. i realli dunno how im going to survive..... either everything or nothing..... and i choose everything.. sorry Satan.. =P im going to serve God with passion and ur not going to stop me.

-Are u pple with me?-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home