simple truths.... eternal consequences

Friday, August 22, 2003

man.. just finished practising my bass.. long time nv touch it already.. feels good to be playing it again.. man.... was reminded about my passion while searching for this article for my wfl hwk.. *thanks again cathy* there is this article bout this golfer who had a passion to play professional golf at the age of 16.... whether being support or not.... i think he's real cool man... not that i love golf or wad.. but i admire him for his passion.. the passion that keep him thru tough times.. with or without support.. he's going to do it.
same here man.. whether with my parent's support or without.. im going to choose a life which i have a passion to live for... even though this is my "O" level year... im not going to just follow everyone... aiming for a particular "model" life.. i will decide my own life and i will make it count......

-If there is a dream, there is a hope-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home