simple truths.... eternal consequences

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

[Come threaten me]

I thirst for revenge sometimes. The dark side of me of course. And being the extremist I am, i do not only wish to inflict temporal pain, but bring about total despair on the person, striking where it hurts most. (Well, thats actualli a characteristic of Paul, you either put it your utmost to build something, or annihilate it completely.)

So here's the tip. The weakest point of a person is the thing he treasure most. Destroy it, and you will crush the person. Well, for example you can threaten to throw away my medals or tear up my A lvl cert, and I still probably won't do your bidding. Cause those are things I dont even give a chicken feather about.

For a person that treasures reputation, just slander him.
For a person that cherishes achievements, destroy them.
For a person that values people, take them hostage.

So here's a question -- What do you use to threaten a person that doesn't fear death? He has binded everything loosely. Death doesnt fear him, he has a life prepared in eternity. Taking the lives of his friends doesnt scare him, he'll just see them in heaven. Achievements of the earth are useless in heaven, and reputation on earth counts for nothing. Paul was such a man. In fact, he could not wait to die!

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know! I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far; but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body. Convinced of this, I know that I will remain, and I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith
[Phi 1:21-25]



So what can hold this person from doing crazy things for God? Nothing.
You cant stop him......
cause you've nothing to stop him with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home