simple truths.... eternal consequences

Sunday, June 04, 2006

"We are one leadership revolution away from winning the world."
-Bill Hybels

All we need is just one final revolution to bring about the end times. And it is the leaders that will bring about this revolution. It may start small, but it will not end that way. God will not permit it. Picture a snowball rolling down the mountain. Thats the vision God gave me on saturday.

"Give me one hundred preachers who fear nothing but sin and desire nothing but God, and I care not whether they be clergymen or laymen, they alone will shake the gates of Hell and set up the kingdom of Heaven upon Earth."
-John Wesley

I'm looking for my hundred men. Join me, or get out of the way.
Whose interested in starting The revival?



God, i'm willing. Use me. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home