simple truths.... eternal consequences

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

whoa.... long time nv blog liao.. haha.. ok. i guess many pple bugged me for a update.. anyway... guess wad? axis is having a 40 Fasting and praying! yay! haha.. (suppose to sound excited right?) haha.. but its nice lah.. its something that can help me grow faster! heee.... so im going to be fasting from luxury items... anything.. thats means no more eating unless im realli hungry.. no chocolates for fun... no coffee bean, no ice cream .... onli the main course, breakfast-lunch-dinner.
kinda reminds me that how much God bless me.. that i can enjoy all these things which i take for granted...

And guess wad? today's the second day of the 40f&p ! hehe.... guess i will have to eat like a normal person the next 38 days then... somehow someway.. everytime i start fasting on something.. that something will keep appearing in front of me... like yesterday... i go hq.. and on the dinner table.. i see ruisi's "the ultimate" from coffee bean... then.. today when i woke up and read "life!" there was this article on the benefits of dark chocolate on ur health... doh!!! nvm......... God is testing me...

-I shall persever!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home