simple truths.... eternal consequences

Thursday, February 22, 2007

[Adventures on the 2nd Day of CNY]
Warning: Image Heavy Content Ahead

The Good Lookings...

2nd Stop: Angela's house. She is trying to kiss the cam. Haha.


Ok ok. Take properly this time. (Elise is trying to sniff the chair though)


OK OK. REALLY TAKE PROPERLY. Elise and the dang Wilson (look at the size of that thing!) that me and Samuel had to carry though the whole orchard. Don't ask why.

VPJ... ask her what it stands for.



Outside Harry's house. Note: This pic was taken cause VPJ insisted that my camera was lousier then her's.


David and Goliath. This cute little boy was wrecking my majong game by sitting on me 50% of the time. The remaining 50% was tahan-ed by our dear Goliath.

Little Long Ting Guan having a try at majong. He can really play I tell you.

The End: Hp ran out of batt. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home