simple truths.... eternal consequences

Sunday, February 04, 2007


[Osama, the US left and me]

THE STRAITS TIMES THURSDAY FEBRUARY 1 2007

Background Info:
It is an article responding to the reviews that spawn from the book "The Enemy At home" written by Dinesh D'Souza. He is an immigrant from India currently living in the US. In his book, He points out that US only have themselves to blame for the attacks by Osama. This except is a reflection of his personal thoughts and his defense.

Do take the time to read. It has a very interesting take on the reason for war. One of the first of its kind I came across. Of course, perhaps I am very under-read but still, it is a must read. I have the whole original article so if you people are interested, can get from me. For the except, click the link below

http://www.geocities.com/thisismycry/newspapercutting.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home