simple truths.... eternal consequences

Friday, December 22, 2006

Someone tell me. Is it possible to hope for something yet not expect anything?

Expectation will always lead to disappoint. Naturally, no human would want to be disappointed just as no one would want to be burnt on their own accord. I found the secret.
Do not expect, and you will not be disappointed. Of course, the downside is that you would not ever be satisfied as well but that is besides the point... or is it?

However as humans, we thrive on hope. Without hope, we are nothing. The core essence of the human spirit is the ability to hope. The tenacity of the human spirit is revealed there. We hope in what we do not have. Without hope, there is nothing to left to live for.



Yet how do we not expect and yet still remain human. Am I paraphrasing impossibility?



It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin






I hope for the unexpected. Is this a word game? Deceive me then. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home